Top 5 Lessons from CMS 2011
[Los Angeles, CA]
With my final post from CMS 2011, I thought I’d share some of the lessons I’ve learned from traveling for 3 weeks with 60 people.
1. Traveling in a large group is like herding cats. Literally.
2. It is possible to drink a can of Red Bull and promptly fall asleep.
3. When eating in a foreign country, you can ask “What’s in it?” but so many times. Like 2 or 3 max, and not all during the same meal.
4. You should not buy a shot glass souvenir at the airport if you’ve never ever actually left said airport. If you didn’t clear immigration, it doesn’t count!
5. As hard as you try, you will never be able to see all there is to see – you will just have to come back! Trust me, I tried.